TTD Seva Electronic Dip Results For 2022 – TTD Lucky Dip service happens once a month where the temple authorities will provide Seva tickets to random people. But there are certain terms and regulations that people have to follow to book for the lucky dip online. Here is your guide to book electronic Seva, and to check the TTD Seva Electronic Dip Results For 2022 in simple steps, continue reading to the end.
TTD Seva Electronic Dip 2022
Tirumala Tirupathi Devasthanam, apart from their regular online booking services, has a system called the TTD Electronic lucky dip to get tickets for Arjitha Services 2016. This ticket is provided randomly to people to give everyone a chance. Since it is difficult for everyone to travel to the temple and buy tickets, the management started providing them online with specific terms and conditions. You can do the booking yourself on their online web portal. The Arjitha Seva, including Thomala Seva, Archana, Suprabatha Darshanam Seva, Astadala Pada Padmaradhana, Nijapada Darshanam, Visesha Pooja, etc. are all available to book on the same website.
TTD Seva Electronic Dip Registration Process
TTD Seva Electronic Dip Register Online
Follow the steps given below to do your TTD lucky Dip registration,
- Open the official website, tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in.
- The webpage will display all future events as well as temple hours. Every month, the registration procedure begins at 11:00 a.m. on the first Friday and closes at 10:00 a.m. on Tuesday.
- Log in to the official page with the user login information you received at your initial registration. First-time users must register to acquire their user login credentials.
- Go to the TTD Electronic Seva dip option on the webpage and select the register tab from the menu.
- Then, on the portal’s Seva selection page, select the check option to access the Arjitha dates selection page.
- To work on the date and seva simultaneously, select all.
- Fill in all essential information, including the applicant’s name, email address, registered cellphone number, age, gender, and Aadhaar number.
- The Arjitha seva registration can be done by two people on the platform.
- By entering the name of the seva and the date, you can choose a certain seva and date.
- After confirming the registration details, the portal transmits the seva request to TTD management for approval.
TTD Seva Electronic Dip Results For 2022
The registration process is done only once a month, and pilgrims have to wait until the next installment for new entries. The file will be sent through SMS and email after Lucky Dip enrollment time one hour. The applicants need to complete the process by making their final payment within one day, i.e., 24 hours after receiving the files. You can check the TTD Seva Electronic Dip Results for 2022 by the following steps,
- Go to the official website https://tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in/#/login and enter their login information.
- Fill in your enrollment number, phone number, or Aadhaar number.
- Select the search button from the menu, and the results will appear on the screen.
- For your convenience, you can download the list.
The TTD board has announced new allocation dates. Pilgrims will be able to choose from a variety of seva, and if they choose, they will be able to pay using the TTD website portal’s online payment system. Dates for registration start from 20th March to 22nd March 2022. We will update for April and May as soon as the dates are announced officially.
TTD Seva Electronic Dip Ticket Price
TTD Seva Electronic Dip Requirements For Online Registration
The things mentioned below are essential for online registration:
- Those booking online must create a login User ID to register on the official website.
- People can also use their AAshar CArd ID to get the Seva Dip.
- You are not eligible if you had already applied for any of these services before the six months from the day of allotment.
- You should provide a valid mobile number and mail id to contact.